KW Clubsport 3 Way 397202BK For BMW F87 M2KW
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!!
The technology of the 24-hour race winner
Using the Nordschleife as it's testing grounds and the 7-post rig, KW developed it's 3-way Clubsport coilover kit. Wheel loads, vehicle weight and chassis reinforcements (for increased body stiffness) can all be taken into consideration with adjustment capabilities of the 3-way Clubsport. Similar to KW Competition 3-way coilovers, low-speed and high-speed compression adjustment is done via KW's patented two-valve control on the reservoir.
By hand, you can tune the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks on the purple adjustment dial. The gold adjustment dial allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. Rebound adjustment is provided with 16 clicks, each providing a noticeable change. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
- 16 precise clicks in rebound adjustment dampening
- Adjustable compression damping with 6 clicks in low-speed range and 14 precise clicks in the high-speed range
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for long-term durability
- Independent damping force adjustability with aluminum spherical bearing top mounts available
|Front Lowering:||0.6" to 1.6"|
|Rear Lowering:||0.8" to 1.8"|
- 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- 67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- 97: Front Clubsport top mounts included.
***Looking for better deal on pricing for this item? Contact us today to see if this item qualifies for a better discounted rate at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING! California Proposition 65
WARNING: This Product Can Expose You to Certain Chemicals Known to The State Of California To Cause Cancer Or Reproductive Toxicity, Such As Lead Or DI(2-Ethylhexyl) Phthalate.